Cyprus Permanent Residency
Eligibility for Cyprus Permanent Residency by Investment
- Applicants are required to purchase a residential property/ies of a combined value of 300,000 Euro +VAT.
- The Applicant must provide evidence of an annual income of 30,000 Euro minimum which has been originated from abroad, an additional 5,000 Euro for each dependant and 8,000 Euro for each parent included on the application.
- The main applicant and dependents must declare their intention of not being employed in Cyprus. Eligible dependents include the spouse, parents of the main applicant, and spouse’s parents as well as children up to the age of 25.
Benefits of the Cyprus Permanent Residency Program
- No language requirements
- Cyprus is a common law jurisdiction
- Property acquired is freehold
- No inheritance tax
- Zero property tax
- Reduced 5% VAT
- At the crossroads of three continents: Africa, Asia and Europe
- Beautiful beaches, pleasant mild climate, rich culture and heritage
- Lowest crime rate in Europe
- High-standard educational institutions and healthcare facilities
- Advanced infrastructure and modern airports with connections to all major destinations