Not every home you see with some lavish features qualifies to be a luxury home. The definition of luxury property has been distorted over the past few years. Platforms like social media are largely to blame.
Home listings are one of the most noticeable ways that cryptocurrency is being used in real estate and it is a strategy that is being used more and more to generate greater interest in the real estate market.
Given the growing popularity of cryptocurrency in Cyprus and around the world, purchasing real estate using cryptocurrency is a viable option in the current atmosphere. Developers are already offering properties for sale in Cyprus with cryptocurrency as a form of payment.
It is now a reality that the global trend for cryptocurrency is growing, and the number of people willing to conduct transactions in Crypto, or digital money, is growing. There is also the option to convert cryptocurrency into Fiat money for individuals who prefer to accept payment in the traditional manner using Euro or other currencies.
The purchase and sale of real estate is carried out as a standard transaction which appears as indicated below:
- The buyer collects all of the papers required for the purchase of the property;
- The lawyer will progress with all due diligence processes necessary to check the legal status of the property to make certain that it is free from any charges and/or encumbrances;
- An agreement is concluded between the purchaser and the seller.
- The buyer proceeds with payment of property.
- The seller receives a confirmation receipt;
- The deal is fixed; and
- The record of the change of owner is registered with the authorities, such as the Land Registry Office, etc.
Our highly anticipated stunning new project El Pez will amaze you! It is located in the heart of the Pafos prime coastal area incorporating both beach and town location with breathtaking sea views of the Mediterranean.
Just imagine waking up to the sound of the sea and the clean oxygen every single day.
The project is perfectly positioned taking advantage of not only the natural attractions but the extensive infrastructure and amenities of the wider area, combining every aspect of the daily life.
Satisfaction is guaranteed when it comes to the exterior and interior of these 7 luxury beachfront residences!
The latest remarkable new development of Kuutio Homes, Majestic Central Residence with its modern stylish apartments and luxurious penthouses in the “IT” location of the town, offers its residents spectacular and breath-taking views of the Mediterranean Sea while being in the heart of the town.
Love at first sight, the luxury of this exclusive project will astound you, from the moment you look at the façade to its glossy interiors, the clever design, the surprising tranquillity while being in the centre of the town and the facility that it offers to its residents.
With a private concierge and a private gym, the residents of The Majestic are sure to have more benefits than any other City Apartment owner there is.
The Gallery is the highly anticipated New Release by Kuutio Homes, located on the Coastal Plain of Paphos, incorporating both Beach and Town location with breathtaking unobstructed sea views of the Mediterranean’s splendor.
We are proud to announce that The Gallery is now a Winner of the Luxury Lifestyle Awards in the category of The Best Luxury Real Estate in Cyprus for 2020.
This group of 7 Luxury Residences are designed over three levels to provide ample space for all your family activities. They complement and blend with the rarity of their natural surroundings, while making their own statement with contemporary lines.
Monochrome is not necessarily boring and monotonous
With the hectic and often stressful lifestyle of our times, monochromatic choices offer an ideal solution, as we need a home that relaxes and revitalizes us. In addition to their calming effect, monochromatic choices provide a minimal, aristocratic and timeless style easy for us to decorate.
It is important to understand that even though we choose to use the same color in all rooms, this does not mean that there won’t be any variety. Accessories and Lighting can completely change the look and feel of the color from one room to another.
Dare now! Create your own personal style and choose white, soft gray and cream tones. The result will amaze you
The last year has seen the strengthening of a popular trend within this concept: Smart Houses or Smart Homes Technologies associated with Automation and Robotics join architecture to offer us solutions that increase comfort within our homes, through ‘’Domotics”.
Domotics is the encounter of information technology and electronics that make a home become “smart”. It is the tool that enables us to control systems, devices, and automations with the aim of increasing the comfort and living quality of the domestic space, saving energy and money on bills and protecting the environment.
The word domotic (from the Latin word “domus”, house), is now part of the vocabulary used in modern architecture. Domotics is an integrated system for homes that provides the final user with modern comfort and a standard of security that cannot be achieved by the adoption of traditional systems or partial automations.
Every house has specific daily routine processes and needs. We have to concentrate on repetitive habits or similar situations that may be easily automatized. Turning the lights on to illuminate dark corridors and turning them off when no one is around and simply turning the lights on and off even when there is nobody at home are two basic examples. It may also mean automatically turning down the air conditioning/heating systems according to the external temperature, controlling cameras and security cameras and devices, etc.
Domotics, is an integrated system for homes that provides their residents with new comfort and a standard of security that cannot be achieved by the adoption of traditional systems or partial automations.
Embrace a thriving community in a beautiful coastal setting….
Greenvale Park offers a selection of superb 3 & 4 bedroom villas, one or two levels with pools. Imagine living within minutes of the future world class Pafos Marina, waterfront cafes and restaurants, beachside open spaces with walkways and cycleways. Also on your doorstep is a lively traditional village center boasting supermarkets, retail shops, fresh produce shops, ensuring everything you need is within easy reach.
Some of the Amenities close by:
- Public Transport
- Educational Facilities
- Shopping Mall
- Local Restaurants / Bars
- Cultural Heritage Sites
Our service is personal and bespoke. Your Kuutio home will be selected to fit your needs. The design will provide you with the flexibility you need, and fitted with materials and finishes of your selection so that your Kuutio home is truly your own.
Eco home / green home design is a powerful trend worldwide which has been emerging over the last couple of years, and in 2019 will be more popular than ever. More and more people also in Cyprus are accepting green living as the norm and it is really becoming more convenient and affordable to embrace sustainable design trends in our homes. Let’s have a look at some of the eco-friendly home design trends/ideas.
-Thermal insulation: Wall thermal insulation slows down the flow of heat that travels out of our home during the winter and into our home during the summer. With proper insulation, we can reduce the need for heating and cooling system and make big savings on our monthly energy bills.
-Energy-efficient lighting: LED lighting is the latest modern technology in energy efficient lighting. It uses 85% less energy than incandescent or halogen lighting and can reduce energy bills significantly.
-Solar-powered photovoltaic (PV) panels: They convert the sun’s rays into electricity by exciting electrons in silicon cells using the photons of light. Producing our own power energy protects the environment and saves money again on electricity bills.
-Water-saving appliances and fixture: Water-saving trends include timed sprinklers, water-filtration systems, low-flow toilets, and water-saving showerheads and faucets.
Here are 8 simple tricks to keep your house warm in winter and stop that precious energy escaping…
- Open your curtains in the day and close them in the evening. During daytime, open your curtains to let sunlight in. In the evenings, shut your curtains, and keep the warmth in your rooms.
- Eliminate the source of Drafts from outside. Common culprits are around doors, door frames, windows, and frames. Fixing these draft sources will greatly increase the comfort level inside the house. One easy first step is to use an insulating tape – it’s a great investment.
- Set your central heating timers accordingly. Try not to leave your heating on all day as this will waste energy and increase bills. When you are going out set your timer for the heating to come on for when you return.
- If you have radiators, place tinfoil behind them. Keep your homes warm and not your walls. Tinfoil will reflect the heat back into your rooms, meaning they warm up faster and retain more heat.
- Get your Boiler serviced. Boilers, like people, like to be looked after. Give yours an annual boiler service. It will last longer and work more efficiently.
- Bleed your radiators or your wet underfloor heating. Air can get trapped in the system which can prevent you from getting the most out of it.
- Use pipe-lagging. If your hot water pipes are not insulated have them covered with foam tubes. The purpose of this is to keep the water inside your pipes hotter for longer and protects against the cold.
- Use the Oven to heat the house. Leave the oven door open and let the heat transfer slowly into your kitchen, it’ll help keep your house warm while you eat.